Thursday, February 2, 2012

Surgeon Referal

Yeasterday when I left work I got the call from the Case Manager with Kaiser and she asked which surgeon I preferred since my address was in different city then the Kaiser office I attended my option classes at. I chose Dr David Suh who has a small office out of Corona but does the surgeries out of Murrieta I belive. The Case manager sent me a message through the KP.org which included the location's address and website to schedule an apt for the seminar which was a requirement. I called and scheduled my seminar for 2/6/12, but I may cancel that and wait to go to one that is closer in Ontario, but I am waiting to speak with the actual office to determine if this seminar will hinder the surgery date or not. if it doesnt then I will reschedule for March 5th in Ontario instead since that location is closer...
I am totally excited this is all working out but I think now the nervs are starting to kick in and I am getting a bit nervous.. I hope when the day comes that the proceedure turns out good and am a successful canidate for this and I see long term results. I need to make sure my mind will allow me to suceed in the long run, becuase i dont want to be back in this position again!!!

YAY ME!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEASTerday, like my...

    I am so proud of you! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete