I am a little past the 3 month mark post Sleeve- and feeling pretty darn good!
Yesterday I was craving sugar... totally has not yet been an issue and per my surgeon it shouldnt be an issue unless I start consuming it on a normal basis again. Which every day I struggle not to consume sugars... the sugar free life sucks! and I hear that if you are consuming too much sugar free froods that in the long run that is just as bad as consuming sugar... who knows.. all I know is that I have been doing great at staying away from sweets LOL. until yesterday. I had some Yougart Land, and a couple spoons of the strawberrys that I marinated in sugar for the kids to use.. (it was yummy) but I know it was bad. I have been drinking Decaf tea but use regular sugar instead of sweet and low.. and today had some Jamica.. all these things are dragging me down, I feel like i broke the cardinal rule!!! I know this journey is a struggle and will be for the rest of my life, I feel like if I try my best to succeed and have sugar every once in a while it wont hurt me! I feel if I deprive my body of these things entirely I may have a crash course one day and eat everything in sight... although I am on a path of doing well my worst fear is going backwards and gaining weight again!
I have a coworker who had the sleeve done a year ago and I watch the things she eats at work all day and it just shocks me as to how unhealthy she eats and how much of it she consumes! I pray and hope that isnt me at that point, I hope my strength and willpower are able to fight off the bad unhealthy foods and take me to a new life...
I weighed myself again today and am officially at 196.8, which means of course I am under 200!!! whooo hooo... hopefully that scale just continues to drop!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment