Tuesday, October 25, 2011
The beginning
I am trying this whole blogging thing out... Let me start by telling you a little about me for those that don't know me. I had my first child when I was 18 a senior in highschool, with my highschool boyfriend, got married to my highschool boyfriend at 19, and had my 2nd child at 21, then off to have my 3rd at 22 and my last and final child at 24... Yes I had 4 kids by the time I was 24.. Before I had my children I was at my all time best! I was on the swim team, on the soccer team, and very active.I even won homecoming queen! Then came the kids and a full time job, living on my own with my new husband, and of course all the things that came with mother hood! Since then I started gaining weight and continued gaining it.... I tried several things to loose it, and was successfull most of the time, but then again gained it back. Not only was I getting larger but I was getting Balder! Let me tell you that story!!! I started pulling my eyelashes out when I had my first daughter... It pretty much remained only pulling my eyelashes for several years but then had a stressfull experience with a job promotion which then (I feel) led to me pulling out my hair on my head.. as my diet changed and the weight was being put on I was pulling more and more.. Not sure why or if the weight gain was related to the hair pulling or the hair pulling is related to the weight gain, but I knew they got worse together!!! So now I am 31 years old and wanting to make a change!!! I have applied to get the Gastric Sleeve done, I met the BMI qualifications, and have now started taking a 12 week class. after this class the doctor will let me know if I am appoved.. I feel that if I am approved and if I successfully lose weight and permanently change my eating habits that my hair will grow back to the way it was as well... This is my first post of many, I will keep you updated along the way with my progress and you can all follow along with me if you would like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are amazing and I am so proud of you and glad I get to watch you along your journey!
ReplyDelete