It has been awhile since I posted so let me update you.
I went to my class last friday and the teacher told us to write down our thoughts, keep a journal of how we feel, he says that if we write it down it will allow you to move foward. I never really thought about it too much, but I agree with him, every night and all day I sit and think.... Think.... THINK..... and I think if I start to write down what I am thinking then maybe it will go away hehe.
So what my thoughts have been about latley......... the teacher asked us who has lost weight, who has changed thier life style. And of course I dont answer but in my head I am thinking to myself NOT ME... I know what has to be done, I know how to do it, but for some reason I just havent started, so now I have come to the conclusion that I do have a problem! I am addicted to bad food. I dont eat alot of food I just chose to eat unhealthy food.
I feel as if I have built this addictive personality. I get addicted to stuff super fast! I never really thought about it. but I pull my hair out -which I is an addiction, I eat unhealthy foods- which is an addiction, I bite my nails- which is an addiction, and I bite the inside of my mouth- which I guess is also an addiction.. BOY to think that so much of what I do is done in an addictive behavor is crazy!!! I gotta figure out how to stop!!!
I know I can loose weight, I have done it before, I was thin for many years of my life, I just dont know why I can't get back to that!!! I dont know why I cant grow my hair back....I will be looking at things that I can slowly start to change so hopefully I will get back to the good ole me!!!
These are my thoughts for today. who knows when I will be back here to write down some more thoughts... but the brain will keep thinking!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment