Friday, November 11, 2011

A Thought

I wanted to share my thought for today.. My husband had said something to me earlier last that I really havent been able to forget. He told me "Man you come home from work and then want to go be by yourself" he was honestly upset.
I hve thought about it since then and now I think I know why he said it...Here is what I am thinking... Every day after I get home from work, my routine is to go striaght to the restroom (to go pee) and then of course I sit and pull my hair, I am usually in there for about 10-15 minutes just pulling away. and sometimes if I dont need to use the restroom I just go in my room lay on my bed and watch TV which then leads to me pulling my hair. Well I thought about this today, and I have really been paying attention to when and why I might do it since he had said that... And this is my conclusion..... I have always told my kids, family and hubby to make sure I dont pull my hair, and if they see me doing it to stop me so that I dont continue.. and I guess without really thinking about it I have started to find times that I can be by myself so that I dont have to worry about someone stopping me.. And who really is going to be joining me in the bathroom to stop me.. so I guess subcontiously I found that is the place to take the most advantage of it.. and I seem  to find any time I can possibly sneak away alone away from everyone it makes my pulling situation easier because nobody is there to stop me, but in the long run it actually has made the situation worse because I am finding myself pulling so much more and more often.
 I feel really bad because that means that I am not with my kids for the entire day (since I work) and when I am able to be with them we are either at their sports practices or I am trying to seclude myself so that I can pull my hair, which I dont think is fair to them... I am going to make this a focus for this coming week and see what I can do to change this because I want my HAIR Back!!! and I LOVE spending time with my family..

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment