Good Morning everyone!!
So today I am 1 Month after Surgery!!! Today was the first day back to work, first day back to a busy routine and putting this new life style to the test. I was able to call in and get my new stage in food, which thank goodness includes: chicken, shrimp, turkey, fruits and Veggies... I am beyond excited to have more of a variety!
I weighed myself this morning and finally after a week and a half broke the 220 mark on the scale, I weighed in at 218 which is awsome. Today was the first day I put my old jeans on and they fit, (before surgery they were super snug).
Just a reminder that my Pre-Surgey weight was 244, the day of surgery I weighed in at 238. so as of today Post surgery I have officially lost 20 lbs, which is exciting but I still cannot tell the difference. I dont see any changes physically. People at work tell me I do look as if i have lost weight but sometimes I think people say what they think you would want them to. I am not arguing the fact that there are some slight changes to my face but as far as every where else.... well i just dont see it...
I am still in a bit of a funk... Aunt Flow decided to visit today so my first day back to work includes some major cramping... boooo. I still feel like i could have done this weight loss on my own without surgery. But it is what it is and now I take each and every day as it comes and just stay happy with my decision.
As soon as i get home today i will be taking my 1 month post op pictures and I will make sure to post them for you all to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment