Happy... Plain ole Happy....
I am still sitting at 160.. I have not lost any weight since January 2013, and am still wearing a size 10 have not gone down in clothes size or scale #. At this point I am happy with where I am and what I have achieved since surgery.. Although I have difficult days when I look in the mirror my over all journey has really put a smile on my face and I am still beyond happy that I made the decision that I did.
I got to the gym regularly to just maintain where I am and still hope to find the strength to get my eating habits 100% on track.. I have them about 80% on track most of the time but my goal through the year is to really focus and continue to improve so by the end of my 2nd year I can happily announce that I am 100% on track with my food..
My husband is in love with me more and more each day. He is happy with my new found energy and attitude about my self. Although the jealousy is starting to kick in a little he understands and knows my love for him is still just as strong as when i was heavy if not more.
My kids love the new me and are so proud to show me off to their friends. There friends always tell them how pretty their mother is. The little things like this are what brighten my gloomy days.
No comments:
Post a Comment