Monday, July 22, 2013

"IT'S JUST A WEEK, GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK"

This is what I hear every time I say that I had a bad day or a bad week. And yes I know its only a bad day or its only a bad week. But that one day... and that one week.. is what lead to my unhealthy life style. I was eating everthing in sight for 12 years of my life with no regard as to what it does to my body and the next thing I knew I looked like a balloon!!! so yes I am hard on myself when I have a bad week, but it really scares me that I can't do it. it scares me that my struggles will forever be my struggles. Is this a bad thing?? NO I guess its not.. I guess everyone struggles.. I know this life style is not a temporay fix and will forever be a journey.. I know tons of people that work on their health each and every day and I am no exception. I understand that. This is something that I work every day to except...

I think part of my issue is that I follow tons of healthy fit beautiful looking females on my instagram page and I forever look at myself and compare my journey to theirs. they didnt have this surgery and they did this all on their own and they look fabulous.. so if they can do it why cant I?? why are they so much more different then I am??? why do they have six packs and I don't?? welp its because they have determination and will power.. two things i have yet to secure.. although looking and these fitness pages inspire me to continue, I think in a way they hinder my success becuase I keep comparing myself to them.. and I AM NOT THEM!! everyone has their own struggles in life and although my eating habits are mine those beautiful woman may have their own issues that i dont know about..

I know I can do this and I hope one day to post positive thoughts and know that this process is just part of my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment